Why become a member? ×

Amy Winehouse & Fender Strat's

madshadows

I recently watched on Iplayer the documentary "the day AW came to Dingle" what a great programme, she sounded fantastic, looked clean during the interviews and Dale Davis' bass tone was equally great. Just Amy, a guitarist and Dale Davis playing to 80 people in a small church, I was never a fan, but that programme and her voice changed my mind. She plays guitar (acoustic) in the documentary "Amy in her own words".

Edited by paul j h

[quote name='paul j h' timestamp='1436551675' post='2819168']
I recently watched on Iplayer the documentary "the day AW came to Dingle" what a great programme, she sounded fantastic, looked clean during the interviews and Dale Davis' bass tone was equally great. Just Amy, a guitarist and Dale Davis playing to 80 people in a small church, I was never a fan, but that programme and her voice changed my mind. She plays guitar (acoustic) in the documentary "Amy in her own words".
[/quote]

Seen that a couple of times. I really wish they`d put out an audio CD of just that performance, it was amazingly good.