Why become a member? ×

Do Thomann still do the vouchers for reviews thing ?

ambient

I got some vouchers from them last year for doing some reviews of things I'd bought.

I just reviewed some other things, but didn't see anything about getting any vouchers.

I want to order an Aguilar TH350 from them, they're only £350, so a pound a watt :), but thought I'd wait a few days and put any vouchers against the purchase.

:)

[quote name='Twincam' timestamp='1427994386' post='2736881']
Yes but remember only up to a total of 50 euro per customer once you have had that then that's it.
Best resign up again under different email lol
[/quote]

Oh balls - well I've had my little lot ages go, then. Still, no need to write a bloody novel every time now. :)

[quote name='Twincam' timestamp='1427994386' post='2736881']
Yes but remember only up to a total of 50 euro per customer once you have had that then that's it. Best resign up again under different email lol
[/quote]

Maybe that's why there was no mention, I've maybe had that over the last couple of years.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='hollywoodrox' timestamp='1428776716' post='2744502']
I did not know there was a 50 euro limit per customer, just thought that was the maximum, for any submission of reviews at a time. Would be interested to clarify this , as the price, service and vouchers are what keep me going back
[/quote]

I don't think there is either to be honest. I've had vouchers a few times now, and after my last lot of reviews they gave me another €30 worth that I put towards my new Aguilar TH500.

[quote name='dannybuoy' timestamp='1428784506' post='2744568']
Do I have to be invited into this voucher scheme, or do I just go on the site and write some reviews?
[/quote]

You need to have bought stuff from them. Just go onto 'my orders', click on the items and do a review. If you do a long review then you get more vouchers.