Why become a member? ×

Fender Classic Series 70s Jazz Courier Option Added **SOLD**
£450

petergales

I've got too many Jazz basses so one of them must go. It was a difficult decision but I've decided to sell this one.

It's a Fender Classic Series Jazz in sunburst with rosewood board and pearloid block inlays. The pictures show it with a tort pick guard but originally it would have had a black one, which can be fitted if required. In excellent condition, it comes with a basic gig bag, although a hard case can be part of the deal for another £25.

Collection is preferred or a meet up within 75 miles of Leeds for the cost of the fuel. [b]I'll courier for the cost of the hard case and the courier charges. Courier would be at buyer's risk.[/b]

Only trades I would consider would be for a lightweight head of minimum 400 watts.

Edited by petergales

Big Bass Man played this bass when he came round to my place and I have to say it sounded superb. However, I have a CS 64 Jazz and that's my 'go to' bass thus making this one surplus to requirements.

[quote name='machinehead' timestamp='1425756791' post='2710474']
They are made in Mexico and are superb instruments. I love mine.

Frank.
[/quote]

Spot on, Frank. Made in Mexico and certainly none the worse for that! Great instrument at a super price.

[quote name='Karl Derrick' timestamp='1426495731' post='2718400']
What's the weight of the Bass please?
[/quote]

According to our bathroom scales it's spot on 8lbs. Feels a bit lighter than some of my other Jazz basses.