35 scale
Black Hardware
19mm spacing at bridge
Vol / Bal / B/M/T / Mid Freq. Switch
Bartolini Soapbar Pickups
Weight: 3,7 kg (!)
Built 2000
HSC (non-original)

The typical MTD 535 with slap-friendly 21 frets and a comfortable low weight of 3.7 kg ! Some dings from playing, the worst on the back of the upper horn. Look at the pics please. Otherwise in very good condition.

Asking 1.900 GBP / 2.500 EUR / 2.900 USD plus shipping. Bass is located at Duesseldorf / Germany.

I want to raise my cash for another, non-bass related project - so I am looking for a cash sale ONLY ! Absolutely NO TRADES ! I am not looking for something else today !

One more friendly remark: Please do not bother me with these boring "What is your last price ?"-questions. Feel free to make an offer by yourself and we go from there - or take my price as the last price, but please do not ask me to underbid myself.

SOLD

Edited by mrbassman_de

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mec' timestamp='1426195854' post='2715633']
Hi I am Carlo, are you interested to a Sadowsky Nyc Standard 4 ropes with vtc, year 2000?
Thank you and have a good day!
[/quote]

Hi Carlo,

Thanks for your offer, but Sadowsky is not on my GAS-List.

• 5 weeks later...

Ah crap... I had a 6 string MTD with 24 bands years back. Great bass and amazing tone, but I never could get used to the 6th string and also prefer 21-22 bands for slapping. So, I actually looked for a bass exactly like this one for some time, but never found it... I have moved on since then and are very happy with the basses I have today. But I di feel a slight build-up of GAS... :-/

• 2 weeks later...