Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer Stage 1 1998 - now SOLD!
£950

lynxus69

[center][size=5]For sale 4 string Warwick Streamer Stage 1 made in Germany in 1998[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]Natural Oil finish flamed maple body[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]Near mint condition[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]I found 3 tiny marks on it (1 on the back and 2 in the front) , no buckle rush at all. The frets are not as shiny anymore (I guess they could get cleaned though) so I would give the bass 9/10 condition wise.[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]Very nice, warm and woody sound with loads of sustain and nice growl. [/size][/center]
[center][size=5]All original with MEC pickups and 3 way 18V preamp with push/pull active/passive.[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]The neck is slim Jazz type but not super thin like 80's models. Up to the 7th fret it's C shaped and then it flattens into more D shape (like on Nate Mendel Precision) which is very comfortable for playing those notes up the fret board.[/size][/center]
[center][size=5]Warwick Rockbass gig bag included.[/size][/center]

Edited by lynxus69

[quote name='Bassulike66' timestamp='1421435254' post='2661286']
If i didn't already have a 1993 in equally as good a condition i would be all over this!!..
Great bass at a great price!
Glwts...
[/quote]
[quote name='MarkusWarwick' timestamp='1421439734' post='2661375']
For first time ever....... Id let go of one of my thumb bo 5 babies........... I have 3....... And love em..... But this is a peach
[/quote]
Thanks guys! :)

[quote name='Funky Dunky' timestamp='1421833198' post='2665403']
Awwwww man...would you consider a Saab 9-3 as a trade in? J/K.

Beautiful, beautiful bass. If my numbers come up tonight I'm having that. Pretty much my dream bass right there.
[/quote]
LOL! Car for a bass? Finally I could drive myself to the gigs ;)

• 3 weeks later...