Why become a member? ×

My Bass Projects

scojack

• 2 weeks later...

Its gone :unsure: ...my Brother was so taken with this bass ........he took it !! :)
He's had the same fless Wal ProII for over 30 years and really likes this (praise indeed), so the old girl from High Wycombe is getting retired.
Thinking this years projects will be a fretted version of the above and possibly a short scale Turner/Allen inspired job,
Thanks for reading
Ian Mid

Edited by scojack

[quote name='scojack' timestamp='1453993491' post='2965111']
Its gone :unsure: ...my Brother was so taken with this bass ........he took it !! :)
He's had the same fless Wal ProII for over 30 years and really likes this (praise indeed), so the old girl from High Wycombe is getting retired.
Thinking this years projects will be a fretted version of the above and possibly a short scale Turner/Allen inspired job,
Thanks for reading
Ian Mid
[/quote]
Not surprised that it went so quickly :). A fretted version would be excellent!

Well he's still recording/gigging so it will get a lot more use in his mits...belated xmas present.
Must admit it was quite a wrench to see it go and am missing noodlin' on it already was just getting used to navigating the extra string, defo now a 5 string convert don't know why i didn't try it years ago.
Ian

PS I left the walnut 4string behind, it will probably go to the bottom of the todo pile tbh, off to pursue the bottom B :D

Edited by scojack