Why become a member? ×

FS: Ashdown CTM100 SOLD PENDING
£700

Merton

Sold pending the usual :)

So after nabbing myself a BTA200 I need to make room or I may get murdered by my better half - she's already told me off for having three bass amps at home so the fourth is the straw threatening the camel's back...

I'll get photos up tonight, this is in excellent condition and includes a RoqSolid cover. About 14 months old I believe, I bought it from Walbassist last January. It's a cracking amp, passive tone stack with 100W 2xKT88 valve output stage which sings. A lovely creamy tone and a fabulous break up, it's a brilliant amp with all the valve benefits minus the weight - 19kg I believe (certainly smaller and lighter than the BTA which is a behemoth!)

Collection preferable, UK mainland shipping will be £30. I could deliver around the south eastern portion of the M25 (Jct 2 to 10) if it helps - I'm near Jct 8 but work near Jct 3.

Edited by Merton

Cheers! It's a great amp, my first all valve head (in fact still my only all valve head, the BTA being a hybrid preamp!) and I love it to bits but I have to follow my one in one out rule, and obey she who... well yes, exactly..,

[quote name='Roland Rock' timestamp='1423045032' post='2679848']
You miss that pure valve heft, don't you? Imagine that power section breaking up as you rock out with your new band. Mmmmmmm
[/quote]

Stoppit! I've just bought another bass and don't have any valve amp tokens. Not fair!