Why become a member? ×

*SOLD Vintage Modified Squire Precision - £175 Delivered
£175

Davy

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Vintage Modified Squire Precision - Natural/Maple neck[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I bought this from another Basschat member with the intention of having it modified with a bridge pickup but like its previous owner I'm too much in love with the weight and neck dimensions of my Ibanez SR500 so it's up for sale.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The bass is in really good condition and has a nice low action and plays and sounds as a precision should.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]It has previously been fitted with a bridge cover and a pickup cover and so has the screw holes showing from where these would have been.[/font][/color]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Looking for £175 delivered to your door or would consider trades for a bass head or bass cab.[/color][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I get down to Scotch Corner on Mondays and Fridays if that's any good for a meet up.[/font][/color]

Edited by Davy