Why become a member? ×

Get your STATUS-GRAPHITE basses out!

OutToPlayJazz

[quote name='Merton' timestamp='1362175998' post='1996946']
Stop posting pics of that utterly stunning Eclipse please!!!
[/quote]

I took that photo with the intention of posting it for trade ... but having played with it again I'm not sure I want to do that.

[quote name='BassBus' timestamp='1362180936' post='1997005']
The S1 looks pretty special too.
[/quote]

Yeah, that's special ... that's a keeper for sure.

[quote name='BigBeatNut' timestamp='1362185149' post='1997054']

I took that photo with the intention of posting it for trade ... but having played with it again I'm not sure I want to do that.
[/quote]
Trade for what...? ;)

[quote name='Merton' timestamp='1362239893' post='1997436']
Trade for what...? ;)
[/quote]

Something like a 5-string P ... P/MM pickup config would be ideal, simple P or P/J could work for me too.

EDIT: I think it would probably need to be P/MM to persuade me to trade that Eclipse now.

Edited by BigBeatNut

[quote name='BigBeatNut' timestamp='1362250378' post='1997625']

Something like a 5-string P ... P/MM pickup config would be ideal, simple P or P/J could work for me too.

EDIT: I think it would probably need to be P/MM to persuade me to trade that Eclipse now.
[/quote]
Nothing I have then! This is both good and bad... ;)

[quote name='sgh' timestamp='1362856371' post='2005468']
My latest, Kingbass Paramatrix !

[/quote]

Just reminded me that I was going to discuss whether Rob was intending to put the new electronics package in a pedal with him at LBGS...sh1t!!

Beautiful bass by the way - love the grain.

Edited by TheGreek

[quote name='TheGreek' timestamp='1362941716' post='2006509']
Just reminded me that I was going to discuss whether Rob was intending to put the new electronics package in a pedal with him at LBGS...sh1t!!
[/quote]

You'll get the same type of EQ system in the [url="http://www.empresseffects.com/paraeq.html"]Empress Para EQ[/url]

[quote name='Merton' timestamp='1363035825' post='2007479']
Great looking bass! But it has more controls than my amp I think.... ;) :P
[/quote]

Too complicated for me! I like the regular preamp with the mid switch and frequency sweep as I can have a couple of useful different sounds at a flick of a switch without too much twiddling.

Stunning looking bass, some amazing basses coming out of the factory at the moment.

Edited by Fat Rich

Please educate me on Statii as I'm possibly thinking about looking or ordering one, but they're extremely rare to find in the States. The last time I saw a Status in-person was 18 years ago when there was a Bass Centre in Los Angeles. I recently saw a few pictures of the headed Stealth model, and well, going by pure cosmetics that's what I'm liking as far as body style goes. I downloaded the Status price catalog and it seems the Steath body is all-graphite as well??? I wonder what that sounds like...bright like an original Steinberger? Is it or was it based off another model with a wood body? My head is spinning looking at all the nice basses in this thread, but it seems maybe other (maybe limited edition?) models based on the same as the Steath (rounded horns, rounded edges) not listed in the catalog.

[quote name='mikeswals' timestamp='1364062736' post='2021552']
Please educate me on Statii as I'm possibly thinking about looking or ordering one, but they're extremely rare to find in the States. The last time I saw a Status in-person was 18 years ago when there was a Bass Centre in Los Angeles. I recently saw a few pictures of the headed Stealth model, and well, going by pure cosmetics that's what I'm liking as far as body style goes. I downloaded the Status price catalog and it seems the Steath body is all-graphite as well??? I wonder what that sounds like...bright like an original Steinberger? Is it or was it based off another model with a wood body? My head is spinning looking at all the nice basses in this thread, but it seems maybe other (maybe limited edition?) models based on the same as the Steath (rounded horns, rounded edges) not listed in the catalog.
[/quote]

I've not played or heard a Stealth but there will be plenty of people that have on the Statii Forum, would be worth joining & posting on there I'd say :

[url="http://statii.com/forum/news.php"]http://statii.com/forum/news.php[/url]