Why become a member? ×

-----REMOVE-------

Phil Mann

Hey Phil - my near neighbour ! Thats some cv you have there ! I haven't contacted you through Basschat before, though it was me who bought the 3 EBS pedals and the pedal board from you, when you first signed up(using the phone number you included)

[quote name='Phil Mann' post='256708' date='Aug 6 2008, 08:51 PM']I'm a full time electric and double bassist, London based. Graduate from Jeff Berlins Players School of Music in Florida 2006, and then five years study at Basstech @ The Guitar Institute in London (One year Diploma, Bachelors Degree and Masters Degree courses). Currently studying under Laurence Cottle before starting work on my PhD later this year.

At the moment, I'm freelancing again, but otherwise I've just come off of Little Shop Of Horrors, toured with the shows Anything Goes, Jesus Christ Super Star, Jack The Ripper, Fame, One Step Closer, Return To The Forbidden Planet, and depped in the West End on Dancing In The Streets, I have a number of pads for other shows, but still am waiting the call. I did the uk tour of the National Lottery, when it was on the road, and was Alison Limericks bassist for a bit before moving on to tour around Finland with a John Lennon Tribute show.

I've been fortunate enough to see most of the hot spots around the world with various shows and functions, Egypt, Dubai, Austria, Switzerland, Thailand, Italy, China, NZ etc...oh! And good old London! I have a residency in town, with a previously Universal signed band, The Tide, and do two days additional electric/double teaching, to help support the playing quite spots.[/quote]

Yeah, but can you [i]PLAY?[/i] :) :huh: :huh:

[quote name='Phil Mann' post='256708' date='Aug 6 2008, 08:51 PM']Graduate from Jeff Berlins Players School of Music in Florida 2006, and then five years study at Basstech @ The Guitar Institute in London[/quote]

Are you posting from the future?

Nice CV, I wish I was you.

:)

Good grief Phil, I didn't expect to see YOU posting in introductions!!!! :huh:

Sorry to hear about the shunt - sue for personal injury!

btw the fretless arrived in the post half an hour ago - neat :) And amazingly I can almost play it!

See you after the hols.

Andy

ps Bilbo - he's my bass tutor and oh yes, he can play... :huh: :huh:

• 1 month later...