Why become a member? ×

G&L Asat Bass

dub_junkie

[b]2000/2001,Alder body finished in Gold Metallic with front edge binding,G&L's #8 neck (1.5'' at the nut/12'' radius)2 G&L MFD humbuckers and G&L tri-tone electronics,(passive/active/active with treble boost + series/parallel + pickup selector)
comes with G&L hard case and certificate of authenticity

[i]bought from another basschatter 18 months ago,I'm selling this Asat with regret but I've decided to free up the readies and import a G&L JB-2 from the States,

sits nicely light on the shoulder with a nice action,no fret wear,its got a couple of teeny dings on the body edge and a couple on the headstock only.

[size=3]£525 [/size]+ £20 delivery by next day courier to most of UK

cheque or cash on collection. May accept paypal but will need to be discussed first

will send day after receipt of payment

cheers[/i]

Keir [/b]

*my internet access is limited to nightshifts at my work. I'll answer any enquiries as soon as*

Edited by dub_junkie

[quote name='ajones164' post='255512' date='Aug 5 2008, 04:05 PM']There's definately something strangely attractive about this bass![/quote]
+1!

certainly not something id usually be attracted to, but i dunno there is sumit about it!

Matt, a m8 of mine up here bought the L-1500 off me at the end of June. I got him into G&L when he bought both Legacy and Invader XL guitars off me. he wanted a bass,wanted another G&L and I wanted a holiday in Turkey with the girlfriend so worked out good.Man that bass had one spiky aggressive tone!

Ste, ah yes the deal that never was. Am pleased for you,you found a bass thats tickling you. I keep hankering after a Bongo 5 still but then i just think of how much I cant be doing with where the neck pickup is and i forget about them again as soon as. This could go on a long time.........

cheers

Keir

• 1 month later...

dub_junkie, did you move your asat on ? as I saw you mention my l5500 in another thread, thought oh yeah still got that on the stand in the livingroom, was searching for the thread and saw that sweet asat...bump for your bass if its still for sale mate.