Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro 6LX - SOLD
£900

Paulhauser

After much contemplation, up for sale is my Spector Euro 6LX
Pics:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/xxlt0ej34lncwe5/AAAECBjdYYA-RwCC-EOFlCuza?dl=0

My Spector Euro 5 is my main bass, I get the all the 'Spector tone' I need from that and I use that bass for about 100% of my gigs and recordings these days
and I have a new six string bass coming in that I intend to use for other projects so I figure I'm letting this go.

This Euro 6 is all stock, 35" scale, 24 frets, EMG DC's, alder / walnut / maple wings, non-adjustable TonePump preamp.

The finish is something I'd call natural. it is not the gloss finish or the matte clear coating I had / have on my other Spectors. Very silky feeling, I wish my Euro 5 had this finish.
Condition is good, it has some marks around the pu area, but they are not really visible from even a couple of feet due to the figure of the maple top.
It has one of the best figured maple top I have ever seen for a Euro model Spector.

Price:
Sold!

Price includes a generic hard shell case and [u]shipping within the EU.[/u]
This costs almost 2000£ new. (1999 to be precise in BassDirect)
No trades thank you.

Thanks,
Paul

Edited by Paulhauser

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the kind words. I think six string basses are still a niché, so it is not a surprise that they move slower, even if they are of a well known brand's tried and trusted model line.
Probably the fact that I'n not in the UK does not help as well.
But that's ok. I think there is a buyer somewhere who will enjoy this bass as much as I enjoy its five string sister which is my main bass. (EURO5)

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Paulhauser' timestamp='1418493031' post='2630683']
Thanks for the kind words. I think six string basses are still a niché, so it is not a surprise that they move slower, even if they are of a well known brand's tried and trusted model line.
Probably the fact that I'n not in the UK does not help as well.
But that's ok. I think there is a buyer somewhere who will enjoy this bass as much as I enjoy its five string sister which is my main bass. (EURO5)

Paul
[/quote]

6 stringers may be a niche market but I had one of these for a couple of years (same finish) and they are one of the easiest to play. Fabulous neck so ideal for someone looking to get into 6 string but who's also after a serious bit of quality. GLWTS

[quote name='leschirons' timestamp='1420199765' post='2646568']
6 stringers may be a niche market but I had one of these for a couple of years (same finish) and they are one of the easiest to play. Fabulous neck so ideal for someone looking to get into 6 string but who's also after a serious bit of quality. GLWTS
[/quote]

Thank you Leschirons! I agree.... :-)

• 1 month later...