Why become a member? ×

***SOLD****FS/FT: 1994/5 - Fender P Bass - Made in Japan
£500

Taria

For sale or for trade:

Fender P Bass. Made in Japan. 1994/5 I am told by the previous owner. Lovely sounding bass. It hangs on my wall alot though and I don;t play it so I feel it should go to someone who will use it. Not long after I bought this I laid my hands on a US Peavey Cirrus and I now never want to pick anything else up!
There are a couple of very minor bits on the side of the neck / fretboard which I have photographed. This was how I bought it, it did not worry me and I can safely say it does not affect the playability whatsoever.

So happy to sell this but also open to trade possibilities. I am interested in acquiring a six string bass so if you have something along those lines then give me a shout.

I am based in Putney, south west london so happy for anyone to come and try it out. I dont have a case for this so won't be sending it anywhere I am afraid. However, I will travel a bit to meet someone if they really want this. I work in central london so could always meet there during the week if that is easier.

Anyway any questions ask - its a pretty straight forward beautiful japanese fender p bass - not much else to add really!

Edited by Taria

Bump and price drop to 450 quid as I have seen someone else has posted something similar for this price so I don't want to have overpriced the bass.
I have also put the bass on ebay as not much interest here and I would like the bass to sell before xmas ideally!
Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Yeh - I guess that is perhaps what may be putting people off. I am just not sure how to go about packaging it as I have not got a case for it and I would hate the though of it being damaged from shipping. I am unexperienced, but if anyone have any tips - e.g. where I could find some suitable packaging etc then I would be willing to consider it, if someone wanted it.

SpikeBass - I do like the look of that Gibson, and also the Hohner too....i will PM you!

Working in Central London, take a trip along to Denmark St. There are usually old guitar boxes in the street waiting for collection. Fairly bulky, but get a couple and take them home. May be worth calling one of the shops first and asking them if they`d put a couple by for you - Wunjos would be my tip.

I have shipped 2 basses recently (abroad) after having never posted before. A bit of effort but worth it. Last time buyer paid for this http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Bass-Guitar-foam-Case-by-Gear4music/C87 and it comes in a cardboard box. Worked really well.

I use parcel2go, find a bunch of cardboard and a load of bubble wrap and poly chips. As long as you pack it well, preferably in a gig bag or something, and slacken the tension on the strings before packing, it's usually all good.