Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Tecamp Puma 900
£500

kyboo

Hi,

I am selling my Tecamp Puma 900. I bought it here on basschat. The original ad can be found [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/195743-sold-fs-tecamp-puma-900"]here[/url]. It is a version without a fan so it is good for practicing at home as well. It comes with the original box and amp bag. Well, given its dimensions, it more like a handbag ;)

4 band EQ. Easy to deal with boomy rooms.
Taste knob, can go from P bass to thin sound.

SOLD [s]£500 posted within the UK.[/s]

Edited by kyboo

[quote name='ordep' timestamp='1410941426' post='2554786']
Just bought one of this and its the best amp I ever owned. I can say its a bit "creamier" version of the shuttle 6.2 that I use to own. loving the taste knob! have a free bump.
[/quote]

Really? intriguing. Got rid of my 6.2 and got the ToneHammer. Which I do like. If I had the pennies I'd be interested in trying this out.

I've used tecamp cabs for a while now and picked up up a Bonafide head earlier this year. Hands down the best amp I have owned in terms of clean power, tone, portability and flexablity. Time will tell if it's durable but so far so good.

Over and above this waffle though I'd point out that the taste control on these amps is fabulous for controlling 'room boom' in your sound. It's great for bass guitar but it is fantastic for double bass which I find can sometimes be difficult to tame. Other than that the EQ is helpful but to be honest you set it flat and you get a really clean and natural representation of whatever you put into it. I can genuinely say that it has been a revalation for me after 20 years of trading amps...

If I had the readies I'd snap this up as a spare. GLWTS