Why become a member? ×

FOR SALE - Warwick Customshop streamer Stage I - Stunning

musicgearguy

[attachment=11300:IMG_3043.JPG] [attachment=11299:IMG_3039.JPG]

[b]
Warwick Custom Shop Streamer Stage I [/b]

This instrument is a Warwick Custom shop one off, this instrument is the nicest example of a Streamer I have ever seen
specs are as follows:

1” 2 piece American AAAA Quilted top
1” 2 piece American AAA Flamed Maple
AAA Flamed Maple Neck with Wenge Laminates
AAA Flamed Maple fingerboard with Bass clef inlays
The bass comes with Seymour Duncan BassLine J/J Pick ups
And a Fishman Piezo system all factory fitted.
The Piezo system has it’s own volume and tone for the ultimate blendability with the Basslines.
MEC 3 band Active EQ
Hipshot D Tuner
Black Hardware

To order this instrument from Warwick today it would be over £4000.00 Retail price, this is a rare chance to own a really rare very high quality Custom Shop instrument

The Instrument is in total mint collector’s condition, however the case does have a small dent in it where the endpin of the bass has pushed through the end of the case causing a small dent and split in the flight case
One of the guys at Warwick told me this is quite a common problem with their cases and can easily be repaired.
The case also comes with Wax, strap locks and truss rod tool.

Here's what Warwick say about the standard model:

The Streamer Stage I is a true masterpiece of modern bass construction and one of the most successful of all the thoroughbreds in Warwick's stable. Each Maple body is carefully selected and ergonomically shaped for increased stability at a reduced weight.

The Streamer Stage I's neck-through design maximizes playability and provides a magnificent foundation for a naturally rich tone and enhanced sound. The extraordinary versatility of the Streamer Stage I is one of its most obvious advantages.

Whether in the defined mid-range, or the clear velvety-soft high register, the Stage I performs immaculately. The tone control system, with 3-band electronics provides both dramatic and subtle changes of timbre.

This Instrument is currently listed on Ebay with one day left: Item number: 15027269277 End time 28-Jul-08 16:45:28 BST (1 day 7 hours)
Reserve is set at £1500.00 if it does not sell please make me a serious offer
Lots more photos available, just email and I will send them through
[email protected]

• 4 years later...