Why become a member? ×

I've gone and bought a Warwick

markytbass

I don't normaly buy on impulse but yesterday I called in at Reverb Stockton and the bass that I couldn't afford last year (£1299) was now half(ish) price in the clearence sale. I was going to wait until I sold the 'Ray but the wife said it would probably be gone by then. I will post picks later. :)

Yeah which one??? :wacko: Having got my Corvette $$ 2nd from Jake Ten Floors, all I can say is it's probably my best investment yet. I've just fallen for her in a big way :wub:
One thing that is puzzling me is I've heard so much talk about how heavy Warwicks are and how the necks are really fat/thick!? :huh: Compared to RKS my $$ is quite light and the neck is about the same thickness as the RKS. So are Corvettes a bit different to the other Warwicks in that respect or is it just me??
Congrats on your purchase I'm sure you will have many happy hours together :)

They also had a Buzzard JE in what looked like a charcoal grey gloss with numbered inlays (not roman numerals) and the 2x split P style pickup's for £1499 but the old CC wouldn't stretch that far :) . But still chuffed to bits with the Dolphin, love the neck, sort of jazz width but deeper. I can't get over the tone's I can get from it. I will get some more/better pic's on when the battery has changed in my camera. I'll also have to change my avitar

[quote name='benwhiteuk' post='248601' date='Jul 26 2008, 07:53 PM']they've got a Streamer Stage II 4 string going for £999 brand f***ing spanking new!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i could afford it then i wouldnt be sharing this info :)[/quote]

WHERE. WHICH SHOP. JESUS CHRIST.

that's got to be less than trade, surely?

[quote name='simondee' post='248758' date='Jul 27 2008, 08:46 AM']WHERE. WHICH SHOP. JESUS CHRIST.

that's got to be less than trade, surely?[/quote]

Just Google 'Reverb UK' and download the pdf of sale stock, there are some stunning bargains if you want a new Warwick... in fact stunning bargains on a lot of guitar, PA, drum gear etc!