Why become a member? ×

Delivery options?????

It says 'Free Local Pickup', in Annan.

BTW: I think that £190 is touch high for a second hand VM Fretless, though they have been selling for a bit more lately. If you're interested in buying a VM fretless, we risk entering into a bidding war against each other.

Edit: Whoops! I have misinterpreted your post. I thought that there must be something in the details that created ambiguity concerning whether or not it's pickup only. I've just read the listing, including the stuff all in red :D :D :D

Edited by Annoying Twit

[size=4][font=Arial][color=#002CFD]"Currently strung with a new set of Rotosound Tru Bass nylon flatwound strings as shown in the pic - easy on the fingers, and a full, fat, thump of a bass sound. [/color][/font][color=#002CFD][font=Arial]I will be removing these and refitting the original roundwounds before parting with the guitar[/font][/color]"

Lovely. Is there a full list of the other things he's not selling with the bass?[/size]

Edited by rushbo

All of life is on ebay. I had a buyer once email me a dossier on how i [u]must[/u] pack a vinyl record including the size the package should be to what materials to use otherwise he would refuse to accept it and it would be returned to me and he would leave negative feedback etc etc.

I've also had a buyer leave numerous voice messages on my phone every hour one day because i had not yet left him feedback for the item he received that same day. The item cost £2.99. It can be a strange place at times.