Why become a member? ×

SOLD** **Fender Jazz, Geddy Lee, Mex Neck, EMG's
£400

h8dabass

Hello, I'm selling my Jazz. I bought it on here as a stripped down Geddy Lee. All that existed from the original bass was the body and pick ups. The neck is Mexican. I've changed the machine heads to Hip Shots, the pick ups to new EMG J's (comes with original pick ups), refitted a Bad Ass 2 bridge and had it set up by the guys at PMT music in Northampton plus a fret rework and polish..................................... Plays sweet and sounds warm and punchy. For an extra £20 it'll come with a good condition hard case. The price includes delivery................................................ Oh yeah it'll come with the pick guard in the pictures plus a black one and a white one. I'm based in Corby Northamptonshire at the moment, if any one wants to try it out.........Cheers........Phil.........................................Sorry but my enter button doesn't work in Basschat's editor. ***PRICE DROP...........£350******

Edited by h8dabass

Unfortunately no. The body had an original Fender bridge on it but you could see the imprint of the bad ass bridge underneath it. Also the pick guards have GL written on the bottom of them but that's all I can go on. Also the word of the guy I bought it off originally. Hope this helps.