Why become a member? ×

Manufacturers Wearables.

phsycoandy

[quote name='ped' post='244742' date='Jul 21 2008, 08:02 PM']I will see what I have got, I fear many have been tucked away somewhere! I will look 'em out for you.[/quote]
Bo!

Actually, I've got a few ernie ball stickers lying around somewhere, the kind that look good on guitar cases (or guitars, if you're brave). I once helped myself a little too enthusiastically to them at a guitar show.
I'll dig 'em out.

[quote name='budget bassist' post='245574' date='Jul 22 2008, 06:14 PM']Am i the only person that thinks it's wrong to wear a shirt if you don't own/never have owned one of those basses/amps/whatever?[/quote]

I just think it's all wrong, period. Get some proper clothes! :) :huh:

[quote name='silddx' post='245605' date='Jul 22 2008, 07:06 PM']I just think it's all wrong, period. Get some proper clothes! :) :huh:[/quote]
well mabe yes, but ive got ts that say bilaabloodybong and reebockynikey or whatever so why not markbass, it might start an interesting conversation at a bar some night. Just a thought, im not proud, do you think it would help me pull?, whoops been married 25 years!

[quote name='phsycoandy' post='245629' date='Jul 22 2008, 07:39 PM']well mabe yes, but ive got ts that say bilaabloodybong and reebockynikey or whatever so why not markbass, it might start an interesting conversation at a bar some night. Just a thought, im not proud, do you think it would help me pull?, whoops been married 25 years![/quote]

I was going to start my own fashion label to rival that of FCUK. But what I'll do is get some decent looking apparel printed up with my logo. CNUT (after our esteemed King of course). The logotype comprises that name and a graphic of a wave coming to shore and a throne. The shore is that of a red tide with loads of dead logos all over the beach. Reckon there's a market? :)

[quote name='Finbar' post='245475' date='Jul 22 2008, 04:11 PM']Wouldn't mind a Shuker shirt, but Jon told me he only has them in large. I am not a large. Therefore, no shirt.[/quote]
If you're a mere medium, just eat more pies. All the T-shirts I wanted were in XL only, and I've managed to sort my shape out to fit them perfectly.

[quote name='silddx' post='245633' date='Jul 22 2008, 07:49 PM']I was going to start my own fashion label to rival that of FCUK. But what I'll do is get some decent looking apparel printed up with my logo. CNUT (after our esteemed King of course). The logotype comprises that name and a graphic of a wave coming to shore and a throne. The shore is that of a red tide with loads of dead logos all over the beach. Reckon there's a market? :huh:[/quote]
I got my mate a t-shirt printed saying FCUKING CNUT, coz I'm very mature :)

I want a Status hoodie!

Edited by Merton

On the subject of wearables - my mate just tipped me the wink that you can get Fender baseball type trainers in Officers Club for 15 brick - down from £35. They even have a little pick on a chain !!!

Funny shirts??

I have one with 'FCK - the only thing missing is u ' on it - I used to have 'If I said you had a beautiful body would you swallow 10 inches' - and I'm about to receive 'Thanks for having the tattoo - it saves me the bother of wondering if you're a twat'.
All 3 were pressys from a shop in Leeds Corn Exchange.

I've seen '667 - the neighbour of the beast'

and a belter I saw at the Reading fest years ago
Pic of the pope with his arms aloft holding a les paul that said underneath 'Twisted F**king Sister'

• 2 months later...

[quote name='The Burpster' post='245635' date='Jul 22 2008, 07:51 PM']contact the nice lady at this place.....

[url="http://www.dizzydaisies.co.uk/"]http://www.dizzydaisies.co.uk/[/url]

Keep it sensible and she'll do you proud....!

:huh:[/quote]

Hey will you look at that!
That's my mate Sarah, that is..

She did my fine Shuker custom polo shirt.
Pictures of my two Shuker basses, "Life is full of difficult choices: Shuker Bass"

She'll do virtually anything you can think up for a very reasonable price

Oh and I've got an Ashdown VU meter T (much better than their ABM amps, in my experience) a Fender Precision "tools of the trade" one cos I like Precisions and they were cheap at a show, and a BassDirect polo.

I'm a tad old for logo tee shirts now though :)