Why become a member? ×

What are you listening to right now?

Sarah5string

I read a little piece yesterday about how Living Colour's Stain album was now 30 years old and how the initial US release had different guitar solos on tracks 2-4 (Ignorance Is Bliss, Leave It It Alone, Bi) - I was a huge fan (although it has to be said, I'm more Team Muzzy that Doug Wimbush) and have both the alternate and regular versions.  This was kind of enough to kick off a bit of a Living Colour deep dive - been working though from the original demos, the official releases, bootlegs, the lot.  

This is a crazy mental version of Funny Vibe.  Muzz was so great.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NancyJohnson said:

I read a little piece yesterday about how Living Colour's Stain album was now 30 years old and how the initial US release had different guitar solos on tracks 2-4 (Ignorance Is Bliss, Leave It It Alone, Bi) - I was a huge fan (although it has to be said, I'm more Team Muzzy that Doug Wimbush) and have both the alternate and regular versions.  This was kind of enough to kick off a bit of a Living Colour deep dive - been working though from the original demos, the official releases, bootlegs, the lot.  

This is a crazy mental version of Funny Vibe.  Muzz was so great.

I first saw Living Colour supporting Anthrax on the State of Euphoria tour. They pretty much out played/entertained Anthrax.

I then saw them a few years later with Stereo MCs supporting. Stereo MCs were so badly received that Living Colour refused to come on stage until the crowd gave the Stereo MCs a cheer.