Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fender 'Geddy Lee' Jazz Bass MIJ
£600

4STRINGER

[center][size=5]Hi all,[/size][/center]

[center][size=5]With much regret I've decided to put up for sale my 'Geddy Lee' Jazz bass. This bass hasn't had much use and after bringing back from Canada a bass I had in storage it's time to move one on. This has only been at band practice a couple of times and never gigged. Really in fantastic condition, some very faint scratches to the back of the body that wouldn't show up in a photo and slight wear to the pickguard below the G string but otherwise this bass is in 'mint' condition. Comes with original Fender gig bag.[/size][/center]

[center][size=5]Unfortunately I won't post this bass so it is only for collection in Chiswick, West London.[/size][/center]

[center][size=5]Price is £600[/size][/center]

Edited by 4STRINGER

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1402747120' post='2476488']
May be worth sending spongebob a PM I think he is looking for one of these :)
[/quote]

Thanks TB!

4stringer did PM as he mentioned, but I was just after a backup to string differently! Just ordered some pickups now so I'm out of the market!

Good price and great basses, and this one looks fantastic. Have a free bump on me - GLWTS.

• 2 weeks later...

Bloody good basses, these. I bought one from one of the on guys here a few months back. I use that as my standard bass for the rock n roll band I'm in. I keep my stingrays for the funk rock stuff.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi 4STRINGER,

Great Bass, good to meet and do business.

Hope you didn't have to pull that emengency stop chord ??? . . . .

Seriously, what a wonderful bass the Geddy Lee is and in such fantastic condition. I count myself very lucky that I wasn't beaten to it by a fellow basschat'er !

Rock on,

Cheers and thanks,