Why become a member? ×

anyone used guitarstoreonline? or GAK

hollywoodrox

[quote name='Mr Fretbuzz' timestamp='1402408767' post='2473130']
Good service so far from jimmy at GAK. A couple of emails and a call this morning to reserve this FSR of which they are getting only 1. Limited worldwide run.
[/quote]

Is that Surf Green? Probably my favourite of the Fender colors...

Hey all, just thought I would post to give an update. Mark contacted me again this morning and again apologised for the poor communication. I had suspected that it may have been the case, but the person I was dealing with had been on leave during the whole process, which at least to some degree explains the situation. My amp should have been back in the store today, so should have it back in the next couple of days, and has offered some strings by way of an apology which was above and beyond. I will amend my original post to see this one, but I would happily try them again for my next purchase. Thumbs up again for GAK! It's not just the Initial service that counts, but more importantly the after sales support that counts in my book.

[quote name='mark_random' timestamp='1402317977' post='2472004']
Hi guys. Mark from GAK here. Thanks for the (mostly) great feedback.

@damonjames - Drop me an email at [email protected] with your order number. I'll have a look at what's been going on and see why you've had poor communication from us.

As for the issue of delivery to Scotland, I've been aware if this for a while and have been pushing to get this standardised with the rest of mainland UK. As of today (thanks to the power of Basschat) [b]we're now offering free delivery to Scotland on any purchase over £99![/b] Good work everyone.

If you've got any more feedback that you think might be useful either leave it here, DM me or email me directly at the address above.
[/quote]

Another thumbs up for this response! Nice to see that we've got a helpful Basschat member in place at GAK :)

And at the risk of being boring, yet another thumbs up for GAK. I've bought loads of gear off them in the past and they've always been 100% reliable. It's also worth noting that if you've seen the same item cheaper, give them a ring and have a chat with them to see if they can do it cheaper.

Edited by darkandrew