Why become a member? ×

Rickenbacker 4003 Grayglo 2007 very rare !!

geofio

Just got a new 4003 from the usa, turns out it is a rare bass indeed !! Grayglo aug 2007 there are only another 2 on the ric register my own bass is 2 digits away from one of the others. has to be seen in person to appreciate it and when you see it next to jetglo.

[quote name='geofio' timestamp='1401172459' post='2460694']
Just got a new 4003 from the usa, turns out it is a rare bass indeed !! Grayglo aug 2007 there are only another 2 on the ric register my own bass is 2 digits away from one of the others. has to be seen in person to appreciate it and when you see it next to jetglo.
[/quote]
WOW! That's a lovely 4003! The fret board is beautiful! Be good to see a side by side picture with your jetglo ;)

same bass it was mine , but decided to hang on to it i have 2 4001 basses coming from usa. i have to move one 4003 on to finance the 4001 purchase The Grayglo just sounds supreme and plays like a dream so it is staying.. it is now off gumtree. My current rics. they are all good ones.

Edited by geofio

Danny, i have had 19. most are average sounding i have had 2 outstanding ones a 99 and the 2007 grayglo also my 2013 jetglo is no slop or my walnut. great basses if you get a stand out one just keep it no matter how much you are offered.