Why become a member? ×

oh God, please talk me out of it, major gas!

skidder652003

so Ive seen a pretty mint used Ampeg SVT classic head reduced to £699 at a very well know music shop here in the south west, and now i have an almost crack addled sense of gas, always wanted one, can't afford it really, wife will divorce me, but damn...........

It'll be hell getting it from the shop to the car remember. Afterall, there are no car parks near Mansons...just saying. And it's double yellows all the way down that street, and then there are the buses...they're not fussy about clipping an inappropriately parked car...

[quote name='Marvin' timestamp='1400959312' post='2458651']
It'll be hell getting it from the shop to the car remember. Afterall, there are no car parks near Mansons...just saying. And it's double yellows all the way down that street, and then there are the buses...they're not fussy about clipping an inappropriately parked car...
[/quote]

shhhhhhhhhhhhhh FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just imagine if you had to park in King William St or Howell Road car park, that's an almighty long walk for a man carrying a heavy valve amp
...maybe not too bad if you take a wheel barrow I suppose

:)

Edited by Marvin

[quote name='skidder652003' timestamp='1400961290' post='2458677']
oh F**k, just pulled the online trigger thanks to you lot! 0% finance over 9 months mind......not even drunk yet!!!
[/quote]

Wahey! That definitely calls for a drink! Glad to be of service!! :lol:

Behold the shinny shinny...thing

[url="http://www.mansons.co.uk/product/preowned-ampeg-svt-cl-6314"]http://www.mansons.co.uk/product/preowned-ampeg-svt-cl-6314[/url]

I suppose you could hope they haven't updated their webstie lately and it's already sold, thus ensuring you don't need to worry when your other half reaches for...anything with a blade :o