Why become a member? ×

Warwick Streamer STD 4 - SOLD!!!

brennywen

Corleona Body. Wenge Neck. Single MEC Pickup. Great growl to it, and really sharp high end. Plays beautifully. Been gigged often, are many dings over the body, but doesn't hinder its playing one bit. Great opportunity to own an affordable warwick. £270 ono.

Edited by brennywen

[quote name='Mickeyboro' post='242963' date='Jul 18 2008, 06:37 PM']Another new member whose first posting is to sell. Grrr :)[/quote]
yeah i used to think like that too, but for me i think I'm over it now. The thing that used to really get on my tits was when new members put something up for sale with nothing more than "Great Condition" as the full description of the item, let alone having no pics.

[quote name='simondee' post='242794' date='Jul 18 2008, 03:24 PM']whoa looks nice but that's ALOT for a Streamer STD in the current Warwick climate in my humble opinion.[/quote]
This is a great cheap bass though, but I thought the forum etiquette was to PM members when the price was an issue?

[quote name='GreeneKing' post='243028' date='Jul 18 2008, 08:22 PM']Another new member posting to sell doesn't annoy me half so much as existing members posting comments that kill the sale stone dead when there's a perfectly good pm system.

No surprise in the modern BC though.

Peter[/quote]
+1
seems to be quite a common feature in BC for sale sections.
EDIT for typo

Edited by kennyrodg

[quote name='rjb' post='243143' date='Jul 18 2008, 11:52 PM']Sorry, but I don't agree with this.

A Warwick Thumb BO4 sold for around £500 on this forum just the other week. How is it unfriendly to offer some advice about the current resale climate?

This post was up for three days before anyone replied. That should tell you something.....

I own one of these instruments, so quite why I should want to kill this sale dead is beyond me.[/quote]

I don't think anyone has a problem with offering advice. Its doing it in the thread which is the issue. PM might be a better way of raising it.

Edited by simon1964

Okay, well I'll withdraw my comments then.

Apologies.

[quote name='simon1964' post='243144' date='Jul 18 2008, 11:55 PM']I don't think anyone has a problem with offering advice. Its doing it in the thread which is the issue. PM might be a better way of raising it.[/quote]

Edited by rjb

• 1 month later...

[quote name='brennywen' post='268473' date='Aug 23 2008, 03:19 PM']Bumpitybump.

Reduced to £220.[/quote]
How is this not a bargain compared to Rockbass prices?

Someone take it, please, it looks nicer than your Stingrays, have it as a backup or something ............. anything so I don't buy it! :)