Why become a member? ×

gone
£1050

BassMate14

• 2 weeks later...

Johannes, this is none of my business but if you want to sell a £1000 amp then you really need to do more than this.

Your photo link goes to a single, very bad, very blurred photo.

You give no details of what this amp is, how powerful it is, what the controls do, even how big it is.

If you want to sell on a (mainly) British website then you should offer a quote for delivery to Britain.

Remember that we know nothing about you at all except your posts on this For Sale topic. You haven't been here long enough to make friends on Basschat, so you need to work a bit harder if you want to sell this amp.

I'm trying to be helpful. :)

mfg

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1398177781' post='2431225']
Johannes, this is none of my business but if you want to sell a £1000 amp then you really need to do more than this.

Your photo link goes to a single, very bad, very blurred photo.

You give no details of what this amp is, how powerful it is, what the controls do, even how big it is.

If you want to sell on a (mainly) British website then you should offer a quote for delivery to Britain.

Remember that we know nothing about you at all except your posts on this For Sale topic. You haven't been here long enough to make friends on Basschat, so you need to work a bit harder if you want to sell this amp.

I'm trying to be helpful. :)

mfg
[/quote]

I have added a video and my website. You can find my adress, phone number there.

Btw: I have been a member here for three years.

Edited by Johannes Oehl

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1398184688' post='2431339']...you have "8 posts" listed under your avatar! :lol:...[/quote]

Marketplace posts are not included in the post count. Don't ask me why, because I don't know. :happy:

[quote name='Dad3353' timestamp='1398185924' post='2431366']
Marketplace posts are not included in the post count. Don't ask me why, because I don't know. :happy:
[/quote]

It's a good job they aren't Dad, I'd be on about 20, 000 :lol:
Bump, excellent amps.

[quote name='Johannes Oehl' timestamp='1398186594' post='2431385']
That's fine with me. Anyone can check out what I do via my website, YT and Google I guess.
[/quote]

People might not be interested in you or what you do, they might however be interested in the head you want to sell on this here forum. So, as the man said, it could be to your benefit if you gave up some info on this forum rather than random 'cryptically' posted comments.

It might work. It's worked for countless other members Newbies included.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...