Why become a member? ×

1960 stack knob?

karlfer

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1960-FENDER-JAZZ-BASS-ORIGINAL-DUAL-CONCENTRIC-STACK-KNOB-SLAB-BOARD-PRE-CBS-/321349231979?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item4ad1e8256b"]1960 FENDER JAZZ BASS ORIGINAL DUAL CONCENTRIC STACK KNOB SLAB BOARD PRE CBS[/url]

Yeah it's legit. Richard Henry is a decent bloke and long time vintage dealer to likes of Johnny Marr and Charlatans etc. If you check out his twitter you'll see he's a well linked up guy. He's also got it on Andy Baxters website as a commission sale.

Now where did I leave that 5k..... :o

Edited by Chiliwailer

[quote name='Chiliwailer' timestamp='1394870520' post='2396080']
Perhaps the decal was on a strip that Leo used as bookmark for his Burt Weedon's Play in a Day? That'll be worth a couple of extra pounds perhaps?

I'll drop Richard a line and explain again that eBay is for the prospective buyer to bid on only :)
[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1394868455' post='2396067']
Well the starting price has gone up another £500 overnight. When the bass went up on Wed/or Thurs, it was £5000 with no headstock decal. It now has headstock decals and £6499.
[/quote]

And all that price jiggling means that you would only get 5000 Nectar points. I'm out.