Why become a member? ×

Marleaux consat custom airbrushed & leds

leloupa

Hello,
up for sale is one of my personal favorite's. A 'funcky' looking (and sounding offcourse) Marleaux consat custom 5 string.
It has an incredible fast neck with blue leds in the side.
It is totally airbrushed incl neck and headstock.
For more pictures please feel free to contact me : [email protected]

greetings from Belgium,
Dave

Leloupa: "Yes, there is a Moviqui frise top, a little layer walnut (between top and body) and a dibetou body. AHA ! So you think it will be possible to remove the painting.. ??"

Mmm, I would say it's [i]essential[/i] to remove the painting. It would certainly help the sale value, especially when one considers what's underneath it.

Edited by rjb

Well, first i like to say that i'm a big Marleaux fan, i own 4 in total. 2 Consat's customs, 1 fretless edition and a Votan. Because the 2 Consat's sound quite the same, it's quite useless to keep them both.. Otherwise the look of the 3 consat's
standing together next to one another is soooo lovely. I'm not sure if i want to sell it but my girlfriend is pushing me a little. If i get a good offer the bass will go though. A good offer ? Around 1000 british pound.. The sound and playability of those basses are priceless !

Wombatbutter !!!!!! :) :huh:

muchos greetchos to one off the best bass players i've ever seen !! Geert de Maesschalck from Belgium ladies and gentleman..a unbelievable fantastic bass player, a very nice person, great sence of humor with a small hoeksken af !!
:huh: :huh:

[quote name='leloupa' post='240151' date='Jul 15 2008, 03:48 PM']Geert de Maesschalck from Belgium ladies and gentleman..a unbelievable fantastic bass player, a very nice person, great sence of humor with a small hoeksken af !!
:huh: :huh:[/quote]

Ooh! :) There are various creams and vacumn devices available on the internet which might help... apparently!!

[quote name='rjb' post='246899' date='Jul 24 2008, 02:30 PM']It's probably because of the paint job, I'm afraid.... :)[/quote]

+1

Your other two consats woulda sold a lot quicker, can you guess why!? :huh:

Si

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that your Marleaux was available elsewhere :huh:

It's just a suggestion but if it might sell in Europe for 1000euro then it might be worth offering it on here for a lower price than your £1000... someone might be tempted to buy it and have it stripped :)

Oh and a bump for a Marleaux; as I will get one some day (but it will be a 4).

+1 for having it stripped & refinished!

Either do it yourself and watch the bass sell fast(er), or knock the price down accordingly so someone else can do it!

Good luck!

Si

Edited by Sibob