Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Tecamp Puma 212 500 Combo
£575

Platypus

<<<<< NOW SOLD >>>>>

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Tecamp Puma 212 500w Combo for sale.[/color][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Great sounding Tecamp tone and very easy to transport.[/color][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]The tall narrow design gets the sound up where you want it and makes it easy to move through doorways etc. [/color][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Weighing just 48.5 lbs and having the rear casters makes it a great gigging combo.[/color][/font]
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]​In very good condition with just a few minor scrapes on the tolex - working and sounding exactly how it should. [/color][/font]

Demo here on YouTube:
[media]http://youtu.be/Bkym7Cytvss[/media]

Details here:[list]
[*]Model: Puma Combo 212 Classic
[*]Configuration: 2 x 12“ [color=red]Tecamp[/color] W12S-8
[*]Preamp: solid state preamp with gain, taste, lo, lomid, himid, hi, master controls, switchable mute, DI pre/post, XLR balanced DI out, 1x effects loop, tuner out, line out, line in
[*]Power Amp: Class D amplifier, 500 w / 4 ohms
[*]Power supply: switching power supply
[*]Tweeter: 4“ NTM2 cone-driver
[*]Freq. Response: 40-19.000 Hz
[*]Dimensions: (W x H x D): 44 cm x 75 cm x 41 cm / 17.4" x 29.6" x 16.2"
[/list][list]
[*]WEIGHT: 22 kg / 48.5 lbs
[/list]
I'm based in Harrow Middx. and any trial is welcome

£575 - I'm not looking for trades, thanks

NOTE: I can arrange courier delivery if required Edited by Platypus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are you ABSOLUTELY sure you don't want to trade for a Markbass CMD121P? (+ a bit of cash your way)

say you'll do it, say you'll do it, say you'll do it ... listen to the voices man! :)

[quote name='Fionn' timestamp='1403114231' post='2479972']
Are you ABSOLUTELY sure you don't want to trade for a Markbass CMD121P? (+ a bit of cash your way)

say you'll do it, say you'll do it, say you'll do it ... listen to the voices man! :)
[/quote]
Trouble is I really don't need another amp and if I was to go for a swap deal with the MarkBass, I would then be putting that one up for sale straight away :(