Why become a member? ×

Warwick Dolphin Pro 1 V, Broadneck
£1500

Torben Hedstrøm

This is one of those thing I will end up regretting, for sure... But GAS got to me.

Nothing much to add really, I did some pics a long time ago (where I ended up regretting putting up for grabs !). Old thread is here:

http://basschat.co.uk/topic/184467-fswarwick-dolphin-pro-1991-v-broad-neck/page__st__30__p__2079050__hl__dolphin%20pro%201__fromsearch__1#entry2079050

Not sure what has happened to the pictures in the old thread... Here is a photobucket link http://s862.photobucket.com/user/TorbenH/library/Bass%20Guitars/Warwick

Reason for sale is that I have my eye on something specific... If that bass goes, this one will be withdrawn :).

Regards.
Torben

Edited by Torben Hedstrøm

[quote name='Maddanthony_59' timestamp='1393790893' post='2384420']
Hello Again!

Any idea what shipping to the states would be? (Assuming it can be shipped)

47201 to be exact!
[/quote]

I guess everything can be shipped, given a bit of stubbornness & patience ;). I shipped a Celinder to Texas at one point, was around £90 I think, but that was without full insurance. Bit of a chance to take - But all went well that time around. I remember getting quotes from established companies like UPS, GLS DHL etc. But the prices was just plain stupid...

I heard that it can be cheaper if the reciever gets the quote... Could be worth a try ?!.

Oh, and I should add... It comes with the original plywood/aluminum flightcase. I weighed the Dolphin+case at one point, and it passes under the 20 kg. mark (but only just... That case could be used for testing nuclear bombs !!).

Regards
Torben

[quote name='Kev' timestamp='1393761518' post='2384030']
What an instrument! Should be snapped up at a silly price like that :)
[/quote]

Thank you... She is a beauty ! ;).

To be perfectly straight, I am not sure I really really want it to be snapped up all that quickly... I could easily live with it for many years still...

Regards.
Torben

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bombing this, as something caught my interest... (Or more accurately relisting it)... Still in great shape, however the pots could do maybe with a cleaning (a bit scratchy, but not enough that I can be bothered cleaning them, actually).

Still haven't come across another BN-Dolphin anywhere. Comes with the original plywood case (bombproof !), so the total weight is close (but not more) than the 20 kg. mark. As an alternative to sending it, I could meet up at Copenhagen airport for a personal handover. Tickets should be very reasonably priced from London...

Once again, I am having my eye on a particular other bass, and I reserve the right not to sell :).

• 6 months later...

Dusting off the old thread...

- Uhm yeah, sorry for being indecisive about this. The temptation to replace the Dolphin (luckily) went away. Kind of forgot about the thread by then, as it was getting a bit old and dusty down the piles of other nice instruments on the list.

Still tempted from time to time, I could possibly try to resurrect the thread if temptation gets the best of me again ?! :blush:

Regards, happy new year, and apologies !.

Torben