Why become a member? ×

Sold Pending - Warwick Streamer Stage 1
£1000

spacecowboy

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Hi guys, (Quite alot of pics at the bottom)[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Looking to sell or trade my Warwick Streamer Stage 1, 5 string bass from 2000, this is a fantastic bass with some fantastic mods, I recently picked this up but between my Fender Jazz and my Dingwall this is the bass that will unfortunately get the least playtime, I was hoping for a darker sounding bass, but this is a funk machine, bright, zingy a slap monster, so my search for a dark 5 string continues, anybody who wants that Warwick tone with a bit more bang will get it here, The bass has custom Aero soapbar pickups wound like Jazz singles and an 18 volt East preamp with the following controls - pickup blend, master volume, bass/treble boost/cut pots, a three way switch that acts like a high pass filter (it's quite a bright sounding bass so this tames it if you want less high end). This was put in by Mike Walsh of Iceni Zoot basses. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]The bass is a broadneck and the neck is incredibly slim and very comfortable, its flatter than my fender jazz bass and the Dingwall and is a joy to play, the action is very low and very playable, it has a brass just a nut, bass is in great condition and only has minor dings please see the photos theres really not a lot of wear, the flaming of the maple is insane and hopefully these photos can go someway to doing it some justice! [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Bass comes with a brand new set of Black Beauties Strings fitted, and a used but good condition Hiscox hard case. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Sale wise i'm looking for £900 or €1050, £30 posted in UK, €45 posted in EU. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Trade wise, a Streamer Stage 2 4 or 5, or Sandberg California 4 or 5/ Fender Jazz bass 4 or 5, cash adjustments working both ways, infact hit me up with some trades, WHY. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]The bass is located in Newcastle Upon Tyne UK, collection welcomed. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Any questions please ask. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Many thanks, [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]Ben.[/size][/font][/color]

[url="http://s749.photobucket.com/user/benedictcalland/media/Wick001_zps7981eba3.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by spacecowboy

Ha! well if you ever find yourself back up in the Toon you can come over for a cuppa and bit of play i live on the quayside so you can even take a longing look at the tyne bridge while you're here! :D

Also I had a lot of PM's i hope i've answered them all.

Thanks.

Maddness! would have thought this fantastic instrument would fly out the door at this price! Ok, as its my birthday week, (happy birthday to me!) i'll reduce the price to £950.00 not including shipping, if no ones interested at that price, i'll happily keep her.

Treat yourself!

[quote name='Joeyfivebags' timestamp='1394094353' post='2387774']
That is a lot of instrument for the price, cant believe it's still here.
[/quote]

Yup ... Fantastic bass. What a bargain!

I know!! I've got a quote coming in from a technician to order me and fit some Aggie soaps and an Aggie obp3, if I can darken this bass down at the right price I'll happily keep it as this neck is unbelievable, the Broadneck spacing is just sublime, it's a superb bass, it's just too "slap bass" for me :)