Why become a member? ×

A-B switch boxes...which one?

Si-Fi

Hi, I,m playing EUB in the band I,m with....now adding electric bass, can anyone recommend a A-B switch pedal? I just had a look around Thomann Cyberstore and there are rather a lot of them....does anyone use one of these? Just want to switch from EUB to bass during the set. Thanks, Simon.

Thanks Nash, ....one I hadn,t spotted with tuner option aswell, I was looking at Mooer Micro but having just looked at the Radial I,m thinking that,s the one like. Good to have hands on recommendations! Even with something simple like switch pedals there is a lot of gear to look at! Cheers and all the best. Simon.

• 2 weeks later...

The radial bigshot is fantastic and built like a tank. The bassbone and EBS microbass 2 are great if you want more options. The EBS works better with electric/EUB as one of the inputs has a high impedance :)

If you are still undecided, then I can give another recommendation for the Radial Bigshot i/o.
Can attest to the build quality, very sturdy indeed.
Good feature is the recessed screw for adjusting the volume of input 2.
Guitarist in my band swaps between acoustic guitar and banjo and it balances two different signal strengths very well indeed.
Also very handy is the "tuner out", as is the fact it doesn't need a battery.
I'm well impressed.