Why become a member? ×

My band on Terrorizer magazine website

Dread Bass

Just thought i would post this incase anyone is interested.

My band Taken By The Tide are having a premiere of our new song "Feed Me a Stray Cat" on the front page of Terrorizer magazine.

The magazine describes our sound as:

[color=#444444][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"Ion Dissonance and Meshuggah kicking the living sh*t out of each other atop the wing of a jet plane as it crashes into a Dillinger Escape Plan concert."[/font][/color]

[color=#444444][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]If you are into technical metal please check it out :) and give us a like on Facebook. I recorded it using my ACG 7 string bass that is Tuned EBEADGC so if you want to hear what my sub bass sounds like check it out. [/font][/color]

http://www.terrorizer.com/news/streams/taken-tide-premiere-new-song-feed-stray-cat-terrorizer/

Edited by Dread Bass

Cheers for that chaps. Kendall and Leen please let me know what you think :).

Gareth: thanks for the positive feedback! We work hard to not use a generic sound when it comes to heavy bits. There are so many bands that use beatdowns in the same way we try our best to make it different :)

Also we do love American Psycho! who doesn't!

[quote name='Dread Bass' timestamp='1392718164' post='2371847']
Boulty is the man and a good friend. i love that guy! We recorded vocals there Boulty mixed it and then Joe Cee mastered. I am going to give your bands a blast later on Gareth.
[/quote]

If you like heavier stuff, you might prefer my old band, Flatlands. Album also recorded at Boulty's!