Why become a member? ×

Fender Logo JV Squier Precision on ebay

tedmanzie

Was watching it - £641 Is a very good price for a first series with the Fender logo in such good nick!

I was also watching a couple of other basses not far from me that I didn't bid on - a Classic 50's P went for £281 and a Roadworn for £485!

Edited by dannybuoy

You say they are good prices, but those are three market values of three basses. The Classic 50's probably went a bit cheap, but in the current market that is about what would be expected from a JV and Roadworn I think, they haven't been [i]selling[/i] on here for more. :)

I'm amazed. i bought my 7x series (i.e. not fender logo) JV from Ebay about 18 months ago for £686, and there were lots of bids. There was a Fender logo'd 62 JV that went on here about a year ago for £1000 - sold in about 20 mins. So I'm very, very surprised that one on ebay went for £641. I also bought a 62 Squire JV from a chap on here about 5 months ago for £600 - I definitely paid too much for that as it turned out the frets were all lifting and it cost me a fortune to sort it out... :(

Edited by tedmanzie