Why become a member? ×

back 4 sale!!MIA JAZZ........AND BRAVEWOOD/GEDDY HYBRID

CHRISDABASS

hi

ive had an offer on the MIA just waiting for confirmation so for now thats on hold!

im now willing to split the bravewood! selling the complete neck and tuners for £200 ono and the (fully loaded) body for £260 ono

the MIA jazz is a 2007 (i think) so originally it was an S1 but had a jretro when i bought it from artisan! it now has an official usa fender 62 reissue stack knob arrangement!

its the sunburst finish with maple neck and board! and it came fitted with a replacement tort guard too :)

in excellent condition and is simply THE best fender jazz ive played! gorgeous neck!!

it will come with all original tags and hard case!

[attachment=10658:DSC01157.JPG]
[attachment=10657:DSC01155.JPG]
[attachment=10667:DSC01156.JPG]
[attachment=10673:DSC01165.JPG]

was £520 ** NOW £450**

next up is my bravewood/geddy lee hybrid jazz

it has a bravewood body, scratchplate, bridge, stack knob controls and numbered neck plate

wizard 84 pickups

and a geddy lee jazz neck and tuners

for pics of the bass in its original state check this out [url="http://www.bravewoodguitars.co.uk/BlondeJtype60.html"]http://www.bravewoodguitars.co.uk/BlondeJtype60.html[/url]

the body is one piece swamp ash and is finished in a very thin trans blonde nitro celulose!

so thin that its started to age nicely in places with slight crazing and cracking! there's also a few dings here and there but it looks great

the body alone could probably sell for quite a bit but im looking to sell it as a comlpete bass if possible

will only split if i secure deals on all of it :huh:

[attachment=10666:DSC01164.JPG]
[attachment=10663:DSC01163.JPG]
[attachment=10665:DSC01160.JPG]
[attachment=10659:DSC01162.JPG]

was £520 ** NOW £450***

:huh:

Edited by CHRISDABASS

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='233587' date='Jul 6 2008, 01:57 PM']simply THE best fender jazz ive played! gorgeous neck!![/quote]

the last bass I bought off you you said "it was the best" and TBH was FANTASTIC and best bass ive ever owned or played since.
So I truely do believe you about this jazz.

very tempting Chris.
ill get back to you.

[quote name='bassjamm' post='250200' date='Jul 29 2008, 09:35 AM']Do you have the original Bravewood neck, if so could that be sold with the bass?

And are you interested in valvey Ampeg goodness?[/quote]

hey

sorry the original neck was sold mate

im not interested in any trades really! need the cash!! you'll all see why in the next few weeks hopefully!! :) :huh:

[quote name='OutToPlayJazz' post='251617' date='Jul 30 2008, 08:35 PM']Heh, sounds like there's a big Sadowsky order in the offing! :huh:[/quote]

:)..........maybe there is.........:huh:...........

......these 2 basses really are excellent and i'll be sad to see them go but im afriad i need the cash!

anyone interested?

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='253807' date='Aug 3 2008, 05:25 PM']hey i think ive nearly secured a deal on the MIA!

im now willing to split the bravewood! selling the complete neck and tuners for £200 ono and the (fully loaded) body for £260 ono

personally i think thats a steal for such an amazing body!! :)[/quote]

A PM has been sent!