Why become a member? ×

MY NEW SADOWSKY (new pics added)

CHRISDABASS

hey

just thought id put a few pics up of my latest bass!

there was a bit of trouble when it first turned up............the vtc knob had been damaged in transit (DAM THEM POST MEN!!) but guitar guitar (glasgow) sorted everything out and chucked in a few goodies for my trouble!

its a beauty!!

best bass ive ever owned and ive had a hell of a lot!!

happy viewing!!

:)

for some stupid reason my photobucket account wont let me upload pictures! i usually prefer to do it that way so you dont end up with HUGE pics that you have to scroll around to see! or is it just me n my mac that has that problem??

Edited by CHRISDABASS

Stunning ! enjoy you new bass...

P[

quote name='CHRISDABASS' date='Jul 5 2008, 09:41 AM' post='233046']
hey

just thought id put a few pics up of my latest bass!

there was a bit of trouble when it first turned up............the vtc knob had been damaged in transit (DAM THEM POST MEN!!) but guitar guitar (glasgow) sorted everything out and chucked in a few goodies for my trouble!

its a beauty!!

best bass ive ever owned and ive had a hell of a lot!!

happy viewing!!

for some stupid reason my photobucket account wont let me upload pictures! i usually prefer to do it that way so you dont end up with HUGE pics that you have to scroll around to see! or is it just me n my mac that has that problem??
[/quote]

Hold on a tick, didn't you want a 5 string or have you got that as well?? If it's the latter then Sir you are in heaven!

On a side note Chris, my Thumb might be wanting a new(Old) home :)

[quote name='Josh' post='233091' date='Jul 5 2008, 11:45 AM']Hold on a tick, didn't you want a 5 string or have you got that as well?? If it's the latter then Sir you are in heaven!

On a side note Chris, my Thumb might be wanting a new(Old) home :huh:[/quote]

well regarding the 5 string...........marcus advised me to stick to what i know!!...........turned out to be bloody good advice!! hence the 4 string!! :)

haahahaha well after gettin hold of this beauty im thinking of selling my other jazz basses to fund another sadowsky!! this time with a rosewood board!!

fender jazz anyone??? :huh:

[quote name='martthebass' post='233597' date='Jul 6 2008, 02:30 PM']Chris, lovely bass mate.

Makes me want to go out and sell all my basses to fund one.................but I won't (this time)[/quote]

go on!!!!!! do it!!!!! hahahaahaha

you wont regret it!

its the first bass that ive owned where ive thought having just that bass would be all i needed!

but im not gonna let that stop me!!

out with the (very nice) fenders

in with the (in a league of their own) sadowskys

highly recommended

Nice bass - please let us hear a few mp3's of it if you get a chance - especially if you can A/B it against the Fender.

I met RS at NAMM - he was next but one booth from us - he's a really nice guy, and he lent me the P/J bass you see Bob Babbitt with in the attached pic. We both liked it, and I wish I had the spare cash to get one (a Musicman is the only instrument higher on my wish list at the moment)....can't possibly sell my Fenders though, they're too good!

Sorry - not got around to learning how to post pics in message yet. :)

Hey Chris !! :)

Am loving the Sadowsky :huh:

Your last bass ? :huh:

You know the white jazz in the first piccy ? Is that one of the deluxe active ones ? i'm looking for an active, and wondered whether that one would be a good choice ?!

xxx

Edited by Gretschilli

[quote name='Gretschilli' post='238079' date='Jul 12 2008, 05:22 PM']Hey Chris !! :huh:

Am loving the Sadowsky :huh:

Your last bass ? :huh:

You know the white jazz in the first piccy ? Is that one of the deluxe active ones ? i'm looking for an active, and wondered whether that one would be a good choice ?!

xxx[/quote]

hey

hope your well hun!

the white bass is a passive bravewood/geddy lee jazz!

pics here

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=22943&hl=geddy"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=22943&hl=geddy[/url]

the sadowsky is the first active jazz that seems really right to me!

but ive never tried a fender deluxe jazz! im not sure what they are like?

you not decided what to go for yet then??

i think ive found my next bass already! just waiting for a reply from someone now