Why become a member? ×

One of those OMFG moments!

Scott S

[quote name='Kiwi' timestamp='1390331592' post='2344179']
We can't just take your word for it...although the fact that its all acoustic and capable of a strong reaction is interesting in itself. Got any clips?
[/quote]

Hmmmmm...a reply that's interesting in itself. My posted comment is entirely subjective ("[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]One of the sweetest, most atmospheric and HEAVIEST acoustic CD's [b]I've[/b] ever heard!) so you can indeed take my word for it irrespective of whether you, or anybody else, has listened to it and agrees with my opinion. :i-m_so_happy:[/font][/color]

I think i first bought the CD back in about 2005, and I tend to listen to it after maxing out on the electrified instrument, you know, breath of fresh air kinda thing?

To be honest I think I expected more people to be aware of it; Hellborg, to me, is pop music, lol.

I definitely know where you're coming from though, Howiebass, with "new" music. I've been aware of Victor Bailey for years and years but never listened to any of his stuff...until a couple of days ago. The tracks "Slippin' n' Trippin'" and "Kid Logic" are unbelievable!

[quote name='HowieBass' timestamp='1390340393' post='2344333']
More bass tones for those yet to hear SMV... have fun checking out the gear! [media]http://youtu.be/kO7Y6UEjydY[/media]
[/quote]

A trio made in bass heaven, I love all 3 guys!

Purely a personal opinion but, for me, Marcus pips Stan and Victor at the post. Ok, less technical facility but Mr Miller's sense of taste and groove is sick!