Why become a member? ×

Everyones An Expert.

Mr Stinky

[quote name='RandomBass' timestamp='1388510018' post='2322882']
Happiness and Karma is restored to the Good Ship Basschat.

Also, Norwegian Spruces are the best. I never have anything else.
[/quote]

Mate of mine inspected the Norwegian tree destined for Trafalgar Square off the ship. Has to be checked as free of any diseases/bugs on the import quarantine list. As usual, it was. Splendid tradition is the sending of that tree.

Edited by ShergoldSnickers

[quote name='ShergoldSnickers' timestamp='1388512933' post='2322936']
Mate of mine inspected the Norwegian tree destined for Trafalgar Square off the ship. Has to be checked as free of any diseases/bugs on the import quarantine list. As usual, it was. Splendid tradition is the sending of that tree.
[/quote]

I saw it a few weeks ago, I was surprised at how tall it was!!

[quote name='Dingus' timestamp='1388509040' post='2322865']
Just to clarify , was this guy the original bass player you are standing in for , or your fellow substitute bass player? If not, then you should have stopped this chap mid -sentence and asked him who he was and why he had taken it upon himself to offer you this advice ? And then turn your back on him.
[/quote]

This was a total unknown. I guess i should go down the obnoxious route, it seems quite effective.

[quote name='ShergoldSnickers' timestamp='1388512933' post='2322936']
[/quote]

This mate of yours - is he a tree inspector by trade? Or was he just branching out? Ahem - I'm sorry to needle you like this.