Why become a member? ×

Sonisphere 2014 - Anyone going?

redbandit599

Yeah, the line is a bit predictable, but tbh I think they probably need to be sure of good attendance. Especially with it being the 40 year Knebwoth anniversay or whatever and pulling the plug previous years.

Tend to agree re Download looking somewhat weak. I enjoyed Download this year though and that was the first time I'd been back to Doni since the Monsters of Rock days.

Never seen The Prodigy and have to admit that I'm looking forward to it, think they could be an ideal fun Friday night band to get things warmed up.

The Metallica set is supposed to be chosen by the fans, so we should try some cheeky Suicidal Tendencies/Infectious Grooves nominations to let Mr Trujillo really off the hook!!

Was considering it but the lineup for Hellfest blows it out of the water for me - Sabbath, Maiden, Aerosmith, Deep Purple, Queensryche, Status Quo, Soundgarden - so I'll be going for that instead. Well worth the travel to France.

Hope all those going to Soni enjoy it immensely though; they should do if it's anything like it was when I went in 2010. One of the better organised festivals I've been to.