Why become a member? ×

Newbie Dutch guy

Dennis1971

Hi All,

Stumbled on your forum about a week ago so hello to all.

Moved to the UK a while ago in 2006. Been away from bass guitar a while but missing it so going back to the old love. Used to play in a band 10+ yrs ago and have the urge to do so again. Must be a mid life crisis.
Sold my gear ages ago, which I am not sad about my taste has changed. I never got on with the five string and the amp was a bit under-powered.

At the moment no gear, I am ordering a Genz Benz Contour 210t once the shop gets back to me.. And still in deciding what bass to get, played a Reverend Decision and was impressed with that but also picked up an Fender Pbass American Special and that was lovely too. Will be checking out the used marked on the forum also.

Cheers
Dennis

Kennie, Dennis!
Tishier vol!
Gowwajammâh, hè?
;)
(tleukste isnoch dazze alle maal un vurtaalsait derbijhale - mêh slech rezeltaat! :D )

Welcome to BC! Are you on basgitaarforum.nl too?
At any rate, we're nice people here, except Mark and John and Chris of course.
Enjoy!

best,
bert (uit Rommeldam, maar eigenlijk uit Brabant)

Thanks for all the welcome messages.

Yeah Fender is a bit of a standard, doesn't help the nearest shop is mostly Fender (Thame); haven't found anything in the 2nd market either so still on the look out.

On the upside my Genz Benz contour 210 is on its way... just need something to plug into it.