Why become a member? ×

Peavey tour 410 cab - £70
£200

MarshallBTB

Putting this back up for sale..
I had it up before but when I came to testing it etc before sending it I found that at high volume the cab farts out a bit. I'm not sure if somethings damaged or its just the cab being pushed too hard. I was running a 500 watt head into it that on paper it should be able to handle but maybe this is not the case. I know lots of specs get exaggerated...

Anyway...I've dropped the price to accommodate this and will consider offers/trades etc, just ask !

Need it collected for now, I'm in Leigh on Sea but may be able to meet/deliver it if not too far. It's at our practice space at the moment so it may be a couple of days until I can get it to mine, or it can be collected from the studio. (in the Laindon area).

Previous post:

I don't know much about it other than what it says on the back, 1600 watt 8 ohm. It has neo drivers so for a 410 it's light at about 30kg.
In good condition, has a few nicks in the tolex at the back and bottom. There are some screw holes from the old fixings that held the grill on.
I had the grill off to re glue some damping and broke the Allen bolts trying to re fix the front grill. So it's screwed in with self tappers to make it easier in the future.
Pm me with an email address for pictures, I only have a couple but will get detailed ones tonight after practise.
Collection only please, could meet for petrol money up to 50 miles.
It's this cab for reference:

[url="http://www.pmtonline.co.uk/peavey-tour-410-cab.html"]http://www.pmtonline...ur-410-cab.html[/url]

Thanks !
Price is now £70 ono collected!

Edited by MarshallBTB

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tried the cab out tonight, low volumes absolutely fine, high volumes get nasty sounds playing a low A.
Spent some time messing about with it, and pressing down on inside of the port on the bottom it sorts it out... so at least its not the speakers that are damaged after all... phew.

I'm going to look into trying to add a brace to the bottom to make that area stiffer and hopefully get rid of the buzz. If someone wants to take it off my hands before then and do this they are more than welcome to make me an offer!

• 4 weeks later...