Why become a member? ×

Fender US Standard Jazz bass, with D tuner, £400

Wil

You know the score. Its a Jazz, does exactly what it says on the tin :) Its a '99 Standard Jazz, so no S1 switch. Sounds and plays great. I need the cash, so it has to go. Collection from Berkeley, Gloucestershire, or Bristol, or I can meet within a reasonable driving distance. No postage I'm afraid. Some marks on the neck, pictured, which don't affect playability. Some buckle rash also pictured. Straplocks and a D tuner are fitted, I don't have the original bits anymore.

Edited by Wil

Why indeed it does, sir, with the bridge soloed a touch it provides plenty of honk :) with both pups on its smooth as butter, and grooves like a plough. Great slap sound, too. A very fine bass in general!

[quote name='Wil' post='227713' date='Jun 27 2008, 12:19 AM']Why indeed it does, sir, with the bridge soloed a touch it provides plenty of honk :) with both pups on its smooth as butter, and grooves like a plough. Great slap sound, too. A very fine bass in general![/quote]

Argh...GAS attack!!! I do miss this beauty! My F Bass is an awesome instrument, but lacks that harsh jazz bass honk!!! I need to stop looking in the for sale forums!

[quote name='angelboy' post='235579' date='Jul 9 2008, 11:23 AM']Did you pass your bike test?[/quote]

Yep, and bought a GSX750f in need of some fuel system work, so could use some cash to put in the "get the bike running fund" :)