• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Matamp 6x10 PRICE DROP TO £450
£1000

Damonjames

PRICE DROPPED TO £450 FOR QUICK SALE

BARGAINOUS!!!!!

Hey guys n gals, posting this now before I change my mind as this is a tough decision.
Up for grabs is my Matamp 610 cab, the only reason in selling this is my current band has fallen apart and I think it might be time for a change in sound. This rig sounds awesome and is LOUD! But considering the size of the cab it is pretty portable (fits in the boot of mondeo with the back seats just unclipped and fit in my insignia boot also)

The cab is a sealed true 8 ohm cab, rated at 2400w and will take pretty much whatever you want to throw at it.
I was ising this with an orange terror bass 1000 so Needless to say, this rig has never been pushed hard, it keeps up with a bloody loud drummer and guitarist with the gain and master pots at about 9 with the eq flat, so ive never needed to drive it too hard.
ill finish by saying my band split up due to the singer having chronic tinnitus...

I'm looking for £550 NOW £450!!! for the cab, so if you are keen please let me know, pickup only obviously on the cab, I'm based in Wigan but would happy to cooperate (within reason) with a pickup for cost of diesel.

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/107141653@N07/10579326654/

http://m.flickr.com/#/photos/107141653@N07/10579257465/

Would be interested in possible trades of Gallien Krueger or Markbass heads or neo cabs.

Price dropped to £450 for quick sale

Edited by Damonjames

Hiya

Couple of questions about the TB1000. How old is it? Have you changed the preamp valves for lower gain ones?

I only ask because I believe Orange changed the valves on later models to help tame the high gain and hot DI output, so wondered what this was like.

Cheers

Geoff

Hi mate, good question! Ill see if I can date it tonight, it's never been a problem for me as I've not used the DI on it, and can't say the gain has been an issue either. Having a valve pre I would say this isn't hifi clear but it wasn't exceptionally growly at low gain settings if that makes sense.

Edited by Damonjames

Cheers for that. I forgot to ask if the TB has the original padded carry case and handle cover.....

EDIT: Also, do you have any trade options you might be interested in? (I hope thats all my questions remembered lol)

Geoff

Edited by RandomBass

[quote name='Iana' timestamp='1383140292' post='2260650']
The hot DI was an issue for the early Terror 500, I understand that these issues were resolved a couple of years ago and should not affect the Terror 1000 as it is more recent
[/quote]

Thanks for this. I had an inkling this was the case, so appreciate your input.

[quote name='Damonjames' timestamp='1383139909' post='2260641']
Hi Geoff,

Yes it comes with the padded cover and handle, and the original 240v lead and speakon cable.

I'd be interested in a Gallien Krueger 1001rb or possibly gk cabs, or maybe a us musicman sub 5.

I hope this helps! Ill check the date tonight
[/quote]

Ah ok that's cool. Unfortunately I only have a Compact to offer, nothing from GK I'm afraid.

Edited by RandomBass