Why become a member? ×

Oh, dear God. 'Phillipsing' - see what it's started?

Stacker

[quote name='Thunderbird' timestamp='1382938504' post='2258117']
Agreed it is just a bass and that is my point that I don't like the bass and my comment was in no way a personal attack on your self mate so I am sorry if my comment caused offence It was not intended too :) I don't really know why this topic got so "heated" really anyway the bass is sold now yay :) All the best :)
[/quote]

Cheers T'bird certainly no offence taken by any comments about the bass :-). I think the bass looks like a dogs breakfast too, but it plays and sounds great and wouldn't be unhappy to keep it.

I was more surprised by Wayne's defence of the communities right to "lay in" to people...., didn't think anyone had that mindset here?!

It's all good.

[quote name='oldslapper' timestamp='1382947408' post='2258155']
Cheers T'bird certainly no offence taken by any comments about the bass :-). I think the bass looks like a dogs breakfast too, but it plays and sounds great and wouldn't be unhappy to keep it.

I was more surprised by Wayne's defence of the communities right to "lay in" to people...., didn't think anyone had that mindset here?!

It's all good.
[/quote] Thanks mate I do not agree with attacks either to me it is all about the bass I am glad you see there was no offence meant :) anyway as far as I see it the bass is now sold so topic over :) :)

[quote name='waynepunkdude' timestamp='1382963345' post='2258435']
I don't think it's a bad bass, my point was the hypocrisy of the attitude because it's a member here and not a random person on eBay.
[/quote]

I can understand that. Sometimes you just have to take negative comments on the chin.