Why become a member? ×

The Axman is Here!

The Axman

Hi Everyone.

I would like to say Hi to everyone and introduce myself....

Firstly, apologies if my user name is a little cheesey, My real name is Peter, but since I am (soon to be) a resident of Axminster, I thought I'd try and get away with this cheesey pun!

I have been a musician since a very young age and have enjoyed playing all sorts of different instruments. I first picked up a guitar at the age of 10, but only tried playing bass in 2008. I instantly found an affinitly with the instrument and started playing with a number of different bands.

Basically I just love playing Bass with nice friendly people and enjoy many different styles from Pop, Rock, Blues through to Christian worship band music. In 2012 I established a new Jam Night in Cambourne (Cambridgeshire) to meet other local musicians and this night has become extremely popular! Through this I met Julian (aka Aqntbghd) who introduced me to this Forum.

Due to work, I am relocating from Cambourne to Axminster where I will be seeking opportunities to play with other friendly fun musicians. I am delighted to be a part of this forum and look forward to interacting with, and gaining lots of Bass Know-How from you, my fellow bassists.