Why become a member? ×

Free MP3 pitch-shift software

solo4652

[quote name='solo4652' timestamp='1382479632' post='2252809']

I did have a quick look at Best Practice but it seems to only allow files to be imported from CD or DVD - is that correct?
[/quote]
As it's PC only software I haven't used it (I use ASD) but the description of it says "CD or mp3" so as far as I know it'll play mp3's from your hard drive. Could be wrong though.

[quote name='neepheid' timestamp='1382516850' post='2252996']
Bit of a powerful tool just to pitch shift an MP3, isn't it?
[/quote]

Yup, but that doesnt mean its not very very good at pitch shifting, and all that extra power is super helpful, slowing down tracks, looping sections, recording your own efforts so you can analyse where you are going wrong better, pitch recognition if you are struggling to work a line out. The list is endless.

[quote name='51m0n' timestamp='1382531405' post='2253241']
Yup, but that doesnt mean its not very very good at pitch shifting, and all that extra power is super helpful, slowing down tracks, looping sections, recording your own efforts so you can analyse where you are going wrong better, pitch recognition if you are struggling to work a line out. [b]The list is endless.[/b]
[/quote]

I'm sure it is very good at this and SO much more. The trouble with Reaper (and DAWs in general) is that whenever I've tried one, I feel like I've just walked in here:

;)

[quote name='neepheid' timestamp='1382538607' post='2253380']

I'm sure it is very good at this and SO much more. The trouble with Reaper (and DAWs in general) is that whenever I've tried one, I feel like I've just walked in here:

;)
[/quote]

Lol

Yeah fair enough :D