Why become a member? ×

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! PLEASE help me choose! *Decision made!*

TRBboy

[quote name='TRBboy' timestamp='1379680975' post='2215645']
Hmmm.... So natural and matched are level pegging at this point...... I think they're better than the black, with natural still just edging it I think (which was my original choice before the doubts (and price) crept in!)

Although the more I look at the black, it ain't too bad.

Currently awaiting news from Sandberg on how exactly it costs them more to produce a natural headstocked version........ :angry:
[/quote]

It might possibly be because they have to print the geadstock labels black rather that the white/pearloid colour, also they might clear lacaur it rather than leave it raw when it's black.

Maybe....

Depending on cost it's definitely worth it though.

[quote name='TRBboy' timestamp='1379680975' post='2215645']
Hmmm.... So natural and matched are level pegging at this point...... I think they're better than the black, with natural still just edging it I think (which was my original choice before the doubts (and price) crept in!)

Although the more I look at the black, it ain't too bad.

Currently awaiting news from Sandberg on how exactly it costs them more to produce a natural headstocked version........ :angry:
[/quote]

I've just put the matched ahead sorry! :mellow:
It may be that they've got necks already made up with black headstocks that they're trying to get rid of.

Matched wining by a few votes now.

Although it's probably not my favourite, I'm kinda surprised there aren't more votes for Black. I believe Dingwall charge a premium for a black headstock!?

Still not sure how feel about paying for a different colour headstock..... is it just a frivolous waste of money for something pretty inconsequential?

Edited by TRBboy