Why become a member? ×

Diago Tourman Pedalboard & HUGE Custom 2-Tier Pedalboard
£900

pantherairsoft

Hey folks,

I'm having a big clearout to fund other projects so have some stuff up for grabs...

The ONLY trades I will consider for anything here is an [i]Eventide ModFactor[/i] and/or an [i]Ernie Ball VP JR Expression Pedal[/i] (the 25k expression, NOT the 250k volume version), I will also consider some compact size active studio monitors, bot nothing crazy expensive. No other trades please.

[b]Moog Moogerfooger MF-108M Cluster Flux.[/b]
[b][s]Asking £395 posted in the UK[/s] SOLD[/b]

[b]Aguilar Octamizer.[/b]
[s][b]Asking £90 posted in the UK.[/b][/s][b] SOLD[/b]

[b]Boss PN-2 Tremolo/Pan.[/b]
[s][b]Asking £90 posted in the UK.[/b][/s][b] SOLD[/b]

[b]Custom sfx Loops Mixer.[/b]
[b][s]Asking £100 posted in the UK.[/s] SOLD[/b]

[b]Source Audio Hot Hand 3.[/b]
[b][s]Asking £90 posted in the UK.[/s] SOLD[/b]

[b]Diago Tourman Pedalboard.[/b]
The big one in the Diago range. This is gigged, with some light scuffs (nothing major) and the foam inside the lid has some indents in it etc from pressing against pedals. All intact and as it should be though.
This is large and I do not want the hassle of shipping it so it is strictly collection only from the NG4 area in Nottingham. Due to me asking for collection only however I'll do it cheap...
[b]Asking £50 collected.[/b]

[b]HUGE Flightcase Pedalboard.[/b]
This oneis a feeler at the moment to gauge any interest. This board was built for my old electronica project, Our Helical Mind and was used for a European tour last year. it's used with some scuffs but it built like a tank so still in good condition. It is massive with a 2-tier design and the board length is circa 1.4m (HUGE) and weighs a ton. I have custom built riser inside it which can be removed (along with the raised tier) to raise the lower level upto the lip around the edge. I'll confirm dimensions later, but basically is MUCH bigger than any commercially available board, if you need something truly massive get in touch. It would be collection only, but as such I'll do it for [b]£100 collected.[/b]
Here is a pic of it set up with the Our Helical Mind gear...

Shep

Edited by pantherairsoft

Loops Mixer now sold and paid.

The natural voice of the Octave down on the Aggie is more natural than the Oc2, it's not a synthy sounding octave, closer to the EBS or the MXR. The low pass filter though means that you can take more and more top out of the sub octave and emphasise the lows so if you roll it back all the way it's very sub (like a more refined DOD MeatBox). Very versatile.

On another note - as someone has asked already, given the value of the Cluster Flux, if it helps to pay for this over the course of 2 or 3 months then I'm happy to do that.

Edited by pantherairsoft

[quote name='fumps' timestamp='1378148856' post='2196336']
Why does this octamizer come up for sale when I just bought va new car?

***drops to knees***
Why god why ?

I'm off to sulk
[/quote]

I can assure you that it was not deliberate :)

I did notice that they don't come up too often actually. A good nod to Aguilar as it is a great pedal.

[quote name='iamtheelvy' timestamp='1378235331' post='2197537']
Interested in the PN-2. How do you rate the bypass on this? My pedalboard's getting sizable, so its an increasing concern!
[/quote]

The PN-2 is special. It's the only term I'd use on a live set up from a commercially available maker. It's only going because I have a customer made trem on the horizon (spec'd to chop like the PN-2, plus other functions). It is a Boss pedal at the end of the day, so has Boss buffers, though I feel the older unit (PN-2/OC-2 era) were actually a little kinder to the bass than the current ones. Long story short - the bypass is fine and I have no problems. I use both this and the OC-2 in the same signal chain along with other units with no issues. I wouldn't use 6 or 7 Boss pedals in a row without a bypass strip, but one or two is fine IMO.

If you have a hunt around the net I doubt you'll find a bad word about the PN-2. I'd love to know why Boss did away with it!

Edited by pantherairsoft