Why become a member? ×

Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 SOLD PENDING
£280

davebass66

For sale is my GB shuttle 6.0 head. As I'm sure you all know it's a really great piece of kit, however I am mostly using my P bass these days and I'm just after something a little warmer in character. Ironically the Genz has too much clarity for me right now!

The amp had a new power module fitted by Fender GBS about 14 months ago, it is now in perfect working order. I have the paperwork for this.

Couple of surface scratches where the amp has been racked. These are not visible when racked.

Included with the sale are the rack ears for it and a soft GB carry case which has a little wear but is fully usable.

£280 collected. Happy to post at buyers expense.

For £335 I will also include an SKB 3U shallow rack!

I'm in Berkhamsted (Herts)...

Would trade for an Aguilar head with cash your way if necessary

Dave

Edited by davebass66

[quote name='davebass66' timestamp='1377903361' post='2193581']
For sale is my GB shuttle 6.0 head. As I'm sure you all know it's a really great piece of kit, however I am mostly using my P bass these days and I'm just after something a little warmer in character. Ironically the Genz has too much clarity for me right now!

£280 collected. Happy to post at buyers expense.
[/quote]Blimey is this all they go for :huh: A Streamliner will do you some lovely warmth. Chalk & cheese to the Shuttle.

[quote name='WalMan' timestamp='1378064043' post='2195435']
Blimey is this all they go for :huh: A Streamliner will do you some lovely warmth. Chalk & cheese to the Shuttle.
[/quote]

Noted!

Thanks guys! - Price based on what I am seeing on here recently (plus no one has any money)!

• 2 weeks later...

congrats.
Was gonna put my streamliner 600 up for sale today but the price you're asking for the shuttle has kinda put me off.
I was looking to go for a GK 2001RB but have some doubts now.

Good luck with the sale - this is a great price for a great quality amp.

cheers
Dave