Why become a member? ×

FS: Fender Precision 50s Classic (Honey Blonde)
£390

Dex

Classic P bass feel and sound. Looks ace too. Fantastic fat, chunky, baseball bat solid neck with a gloss amber tint (I don’t have big hands but have no problem playing this).

MIM, alder body in Honey Blonde with gold anodized pick guard. Maple board. All stock except pick up cover added by me. Sounds great.

There are a few little dings but they are hardly noticeable.

I’m selling because much as I love this bass, I’m a sucker for the reliced look and got a roadworn 50s hoping it would essentially be the same bass but with the aged look. They are a very, very similar bass (although I actually like the neck on this a bit more), except this one is quite a bit cheaper!

I promised myself I wouldn’t keep both so it must go.

I also have an extra set of pickups which I have been told are Dimarzio model Ps which are included in the sale.

I’m in North East London – collection only. £390

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1376339824' post='2172562']
Dude are you just collecting these! ;)
[/quote]
[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1376629307' post='2176997']
It appears not.
Bump.
[/quote]
I have a fiesta and black - I want this one but I need to p/ex or sell the fiesta or black first :)

[quote name='adamlunt' timestamp='1376615523' post='2176984']
I guess you aren't doing trades?
[/quote]

Not really looking for trades - could maybe persuaded to swap for a streamliner 600

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, I'm brand new to the forum, came here specifically because Nottswarwick (on here) is my 8 year old lads Bass teacher and he just got finished with todays lesson where played a similar 50's classic and loved it. It's his 9th birthday at the end of the month so this feels like the right thing to get him! He's finally got arms long enough for a full sized bass, lol. do you wanna pm details and we'll get this sorted?

[quote name='GraySilva' timestamp='1378146965' post='2196300']
Hey man, I'm brand new to the forum, came here specifically because Nottswarwick (on here) is my 8 year old lads Bass teacher and he just got finished with todays lesson where played a similar 50's classic and loved it. It's his 9th birthday at the end of the month so this feels like the right thing to get him! He's finally got arms long enough for a full sized bass, lol. do you wanna pm details and we'll get this sorted?
[/quote]

Yay, welcome Gray. You'll enjoy it on here. Just leave your wallet out of arms reach lol.